Compliance – IQP
Inspections for Building Warrant of Fitness & Insurance Purposes
The New Zealand Building Act requires all kitchen extraction systems within commercial kitchens are maintained and inspected. Kitchen extraction systems are specified systems (SS9 – Mechanical Ventilation / Air Conditioning Systems) and require an annual inspection and 12A Certificate issued.
We have highly experienced SS9 (Mechanical ventilation or air conditioning) Independently Qualified Personnel (IQP) on the team, including Mike Elgar who has owned the business for over 15 years. Our specialised and tailored systems ensure full 12A Certification and history against the building site. We pride ourselves in being the IQP of choice for many building owners and tenants looking for certification of their kitchen extract systems. If you are serious about high levels of trust and confidence then give us a call today.
Relevant Health & Safety Qualifications and Practices:
- Elevated Work Platforms – all senior team qualified and experienced to operate cherry pickers, scissor lifts and other EWP’s.
- Working From Height – all technicians are qualified and experienced at working from height, including ladders, scaffolding and harnessed roof work.
- All our equipment is certified and checked before use.
- Site Safe & First Aid
- Risk assessment, hazard reporting and JSA’s for each job
- Chemical handling and material safety data sheets kept on file and updated regularly