Kitchen Extracts (Flue)
free quotes are provided after a site examination.
We operate 24 hours during weekdays so cleaning can be done outside of business hours to minimise disruption. Our staff are qualified and certified to use scaffolding and cherry pickers to allow work to be completed at height.
Every clean done to strict safety compliance standards.
We provide programmed, or one-off cleaning of hoods, flues, and fan motors in extraction systems. Hoods are cleaned inside and out, including the area behind the filters. External stainless steel surfaces are polished. Fan motors are removed for cleaning where possible or cleaned in place and are tested once they have been refined. Where faults are found, clients will be advised of the repairer options available. Flue ducting is scraped to remove oil and grease build up. Access Panels or doors can be supplied and installed into ducting to allow cleaning to be completed.
The benefits of regular kitchen extraction system cleaning include:
- Ensure your kitchen complies to the New Zealand Building Act and annual inspection requirement for the Building Warrant of Fitness
- Hygienic and safe working environment
- Ensure limited build-up of grease and oil – the major contributor to kitchen fires
- Ensure you’re covered under the business and/or building insurance policy
- Prevent damage to the kitchen extraction system and ensure energy efficiency and lower long-term cleaning costs within the kitchen.